Privacy: Mantality Health the owner of this Website, respects the privacy of users on the Internet and has developed this privacy statement to protect user privacy on its Website. The purpose of this statement is to explain the types of information , and Mantality Health obtain about users of this Website, how the information is obtained, how it is used, how it may be disclosed to others, and how users can restrict its use or disclosure.
Personally Identifiable Information: The only personally identifiable information Mantality Health obtains about individual users through the Mantality Health site is information supplied voluntarily by the user. Users interacting with the Mantality Health site may provide their name, address, telephone number, email address, domain name or URL or other personally identifiable information to register for programs, sign up to receive email newsletters, download free products, purchase products or services. Mantality Health will only share such information with its partners and agents for purposes related to Mantality Health’s products and services, including for the purpose of contacting users about products and services that may be of interest to them, delivering products and services to users, or processing payment information. Of course, users may visit the Mantality Health site without providing their name or revealing any personally identifiable information about themselves.
Using the Information: “Personally identifiable information” is information about you such as name, postal address, email address, company name, credit card number, etc. Generally, we may use your personally identifiable information in the following ways:
- To communicate with you about your account or the Site.
- To pre-populate online forms for your convenience.
- To personalize various aspects of the Site.
- To build quality and useful services by analyzing user trends and by measuring demographics and interests.
- To provide you with prompt and effective customer service.
- To support the operation of the Site (i.e., billing, account maintenance) and troubleshooting.
- To send you products, newsletters, promotional messages, product announcements or other communications that we feel may be of interest to you, although you may opt out of receiving these communications (see “Opting Out” below) at any time.
- In other ways that you either expressly consent to or instruct us to undertake.
Disclosing the Information: We may disclose personally identifiable information about you to third parties without asking for explicit consent from you as follows:
- Mantality Health, and do not sell any of your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties ever.
- We may share web site usage information about visitors to the Site who have received a targeted email promotional campaign from us with a third-party advertising company – for the sole purpose of targeting future email campaigns and upgrading visitor information used in reporting statistics.
- To allow third parties to provide Site features and services. These third parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services. For example, when purchasing products or services from Mantality Health or through or either directly on this site or through our online store, users may expect to have their data processed by Genesis Medical Systems or PayEezy (First Data) (our invoicing provider) for the purposes of providing the requested products and services and for processing payments. In addition, all purchasers of products from Mantality Health will be added to the Mantality Health email newsletter list for purposes of providing updated information to our clients and customers. Users may always opt-out of receiving the newsletter or follow-up communications as outlined below.
- To our contractors, consultants and professional advisors so they can provide a service to us. For example, from time to time we may use third parties to help us collect information about our users. In those cases, we will prohibit the third parties from using the information they collect for any purpose other than providing the service to us.
- As we believe necessary to comply with the law and protect the rights, property or safety of others.
- If you engage in illegal activity and we respond to a subpoena, warrant or other court order.
- In connection with the sale or transfer of Mantality Health and/or or or substantially all of their assets, we will share your data with the acquiring party or transferee.
- Due to circumstances beyond our control.
Opting Out: As part of the registration or purchasing process, you may supply us with your name, postal address, phone number, and email address, and you will be registered to receive periodic communications from Mantality Health, , and , or from other reputable companies affiliated with Mantality Health. If you do not wish to receive such communications from Mantality Health from the reputable companies affiliated with Mantality Health, you can:
Opt out of receiving future emailed messages by following the “unsubscribe” instructions at the bottom of any emailed message you receive from Mantality Health, or by sending an email to email@example.com. You may also request that we delete your information entirely.
Please allow 30 days for your opt-out election to take effect. Please note that even if you opt-out of receiving the types of communications described above, we may still from time to time communicate with you about your account or operation of the Site; these communications will not be promotional in nature. For example, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance we might send users an email.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information: Mantality Health does collect and use some non-personally identifiable, generic information about our users as a means of measuring the effectiveness of our Website. Mantality Health servers identify certain user information in the normal course of operation, but such information does not reveal a user’s personal identity. We collect this information only in the aggregate and use it to evaluate and improve our Website and to provide targeted information that may be of interest to users of our Website.
The following are examples of non-personally identifiable generic information.
IP Addresses: An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to a user’s computer whenever that user is using the World Wide Web. Website servers can automatically identify individual computers by their IP address. Mantality Health collects IP addresses for the purposes of system administration and to report aggregate information. Mantality Health does not link IP addresses to any personally identifiable information.
Computer Settings: Settings, technical and other information from your computer, such as your operating system, browser version, connectivity, various communication parameters and other information related to the operation and interaction of Mantality Health sites may be collected by Mantality Health domains and sites. Except as otherwise provided in this statement, Mantality Health, , and will use such information solely in order to provide technically appropriate formatting of information provided by Mantality Health and access to it’s Websites. The collection of this information will not include any personally identifiable information about you or any individual user.
Information Provided by Children: Mantality Health’s Websites are not targeted at children and do not collect or use any personally identifiable data from children.
Disclosure Pursuant to Legal Process: Mantality Health shall, pursuant to applicable law, regulation or legal process, such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order, allow access to all available and relevant information in order to comply with such process and protect Mantality Health’s rights and property. Mantality Health may also allow access to this information in special emergencies where physical safety is at risk.
Other Websites: Mantality Health is committed to protecting user privacy on all Mantality Health Websites and expects the same from our partners, co-sponsors, and suppliers. Mantality Health, however, is not responsible for the content or the privacy practices of non-Mantality Health Websites, including Websites reached through a link on the Mantality Health Website. Other Websites may have different privacy policies, or no policy. Users should review the privacy policies of any Website before providing personal information.
Should Mantality Health modify its practices regarding the collection or use of information obtained from users in the future, this privacy statement and terms will be amended to reflect such modifications.